As a technical expert with over 10 years of experience in Elprom, I have had the privilege of working my way up through various management roles within our company.
Working at Elprom is a great professional achievement. It is a pride and satisfaction to be a part of the company and get the joy of success.
Collaborating with an engineering team involves more than just finding solutions to various issues. It is the driving force that can provide a significant advantage to any company.
Elprom is the start in my professional development and I can describe it as the right place for a young engineer who seek to meet diverse situations in the field of mechanical engineering.
My work in the Sales Department is challenging, giving me the opportunity to travel anywhere in the world and meet different people and to improve my professional and personal qualities every day.
∙ Implement strategic sales plan with desired and planned profit in the area of responsibility;
∙ Ensure production order receipt consistency;
∙ Building and maintaining a strong sales pipeline to consistently meet or exceed plan;
∙ Executing demos of our products to prospective customers;
∙ Inputting, updating, and maintaining customer notes in the CRM system;
∙ Developing relationships with customers.
∙ Technical literacy and basic knowledge about energy industry and/or electricity;
∙ Excellent business communication and presentation skills;
∙ Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively;
∙ Can-do attitude, resilience to overcome objections, and motivation for a high volume, fast-paced sales environment.
• Readiness for business trips, at least 50% of the working time;
• Mobility within the country and abroad;
∙ 3+ years of sales experience in b2b market;
∙ Higher education (preferably technical education);
∙ Willingness to study the technical features of the product for the purpose of high-quality technical sales;
∙ Successful experience in sales of sophisticated equipment to end users;
∙ Completed large projects in the field of sales in the B2B market, including complex solutions;
∙ Willingness to implement long-term project of the constant sales;
∙ Business Proficiency in English.
What we offer:
- Opportunity for professional and career growth in the leading company in transformers production industry in Bulgaria;
- On-boarding and company trainings;
- Transport benefit;
- Company parking;
- Food vouchers;
- Monthly bonuses based on performance (KPIs);
- Bonuses for public holidays, family occasions and summer vacation;
- Additional Health insurance;
• Manage an existing sales team. Select new sales managers, adapt, mentor and bring to the required level of performance in the sales system.
• Define and execute the commercial strategy for the department.
• Establish and develop relationships with decision-makers and market players within our customers’ organizations and build strong, long-lasting relationships with them.
• Prepare market intelligence including detailed market analysis, understanding of market drivers and trends, key competitors, and technology requirements & different end-users specs.
• Provide strategic input on technical solutions, competition, pricing and innovation at the proposal stage – offer preparation, offer presentation, terms & conditions negotiation, job profile and scope of work preparation.
• Define and assure execution of the pricing strategy, be responsible for sales targets.
• Work jointly with Product Management/Engineering/Supply chain teams to drive the development and delivery of new products and services to meet customer needs and improve customer satisfaction.
• Participate in trade shows and industry association meetings.
• Assess performance of different sales channels in order to make appropriate changes or additions resulting in orders and sales growth.
• Successful experience in team management in a systemic structured business Experience in managing remotely, remote employees in other countries.
• Experience in developing and executing successful growth strategies.
• Self-starter, positive attitude, committed to the success of the business .
• Critical thinking and initiative are necessary to identify priorities, resolve problems, adapt to change and choose the most efficient way to carry out your work.
• Excellent presentation and facilitation skills.
• Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in Sales management (We are also ready to consider candidates with experience in procurement).
• Engineering/ Technical university diploma.
• Ability and willingness to travel.
• Fluency in English (Russian is advantage).
What we offer:
• Opportunity for professional and career growth in one of the leading companies in transformers production industry in Bulgaria;
• On-boarding and company trainings;
• Transport benefit;
• Company parking;
• Food vouchers;
• Monthly and Yearly bonuses based on performance (KPIs);
• Bonuses for public holidays, family occasions and summer vacation;
• Additional Health insurance;